- Basic concept of WASAVIES
R. Kataoka, T. Sato, Y. Kubo, D. Shiota, T. Kuwabara, S. Yashiro, H. Yasuda,
Radiation dose forecast of WASAVIES during ground level enhancement,
Space Weather, 12(6), 380-386 (2014), DOI: 10.1002/2014SW001053
- General description of WASAVIES（Official reference of WASAVIES）
T. Sato, R. Kataoka, D. Shiota, Y. Kubo, M. Ishii, H. Yasuda, S. Miyake, I.C. Park, and Y. Miyoshi,
Real-Time and Automatic Analysis Program for WASAVIES: Warning System for Aviation Exposure to Solar Energetic Particles,
Space Weather, 16 (2018) DOI: 10.1029/2018SW001873
- Application of WASAVIES to the analysis of GLE72 occurred in Sep. 2017
R. Kataoka, T. Sato, S. Miyake, D. Shiota, Y. Kubo,
Radiation Dose Nowcast for the Ground Level Enhancement on 10-11 September 2017,
Space Weather, 16 (2018) DOI: 10.1029/2018SW001874
- PSTEP Science Nuggets
- Proton flux
We acknowledge the
NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
for providing real-time proton flux data obtained by GOES satellite.
- Kp index
We acknowledge The Helmholtz Centre Potsdam - GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences for providing real-time planetary K index (Kp index).
- Neutron Monitor
We acknowledge the NMDB database founded under the European Union's FP7 programme (contract no. 213007) for providing real-time Neutron Monitor data.
Neutron monitor data for each station are kindly provided:
- by the Physics Department of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens for the Athens station,
- by Polar Geophysical Institute Russian Academy of Sciences for the Apatity station,
- by the University of Delaware Department of Physics and Astronomy and the Bartol Research Institute for the Fort Smith, Inuvik, McMurdo, Nain, Newark, South Pole and Thule stations,
- by the Physikalisches Institut of the University of Bern and the International Foundation High Altitude Research Stations Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat for the Jungfraujoch station,
- by French Polar Institute and Paris Observatory for the Kerguelen and Terre Adelie stations,
- and by Sodankyla Geophysical Observatory of the University of Oulu for the Oulu station.